Friday, January 15, 2010

Don't judge a book by its cover!!!!!

I have been trying to do some background information to better understand the subject of this class, but I have also been trying to keep up with four literature classes (I'm sure some understand how tough that can be), and I realized that as I opened my T.S. Elliot for this class that I was officially ready to graduate. You see, Dr. Sexson had said that he expected our copies of the "Four Quartets" to resemble his own by the time we were done with this class. When I was a freshman, I would've have cringed at the thought of that! Now, as I have spent five years at MSU, I have learned that it is completely fine to rough up your books (not the library's). And so, as I began the process of reading, that snap occurred when you open your book all of the way... and the binding breaks! That was the moment I knew that I am on the right track to graduating this semester.... as loony as it sounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment