Saturday, April 10, 2010

Capstone paper

So I've been working on my paper, and I had a slight epiphany in class yesterday that I thought I would share. Mick talked about how he was writing his paper in a non-grammatically correct fashion, and I realized that my paper is written in prose poetry so far. I want to continue on this path, and I was wondering if anyone knew of good approaches to writing prose poetry. Also, would anyone want to meet up and maybe take a look at my paper this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. It is a very good and useful website. I saw every post and read fully but I have better website about it . To know more please click this link.

    capstone paper/ http://www.capstonepaper.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those of the experience would generally help students to consolidate about their assignments and projects, then would become more easy for them. capstone report

    ReplyDelete